Radix Pictures of radix4s steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfinx333

Reaction score
Im working on my radix 4s, my son had a really big crash with it and im now putting on the wheels and steering.

The blowup drawing is so small..
Does anyone have a picture of the steering with the ballhead on it?

Im working on my radix 4s, my son had a really big crash with it and im now putting on the wheels and steering.

The blowup drawing is so small..
Does anyone have a picture of the steering with the ballhead on it?
Screenshot_20230725_192353_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Screenshot_20230725_192642_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Radix 4S Manual

Last edited:
Yes u guys r, Very helpful. And I love it man. Thing is a beast. Just put M2c 5mm extended hexes on it. Looks even tougher now 5mm wider. Lmao. Nah all joking aside. I am very impressed with it actually. But I do have one complaint. That the angle of the center front drive shaft is too much. When I replaced the pinion drive cups I noticed it but got it replaced under warranty.

IMG_6097.jpeg

Yes u guys r, Very helpful. And I love it man. Thing is a beast. Just put M2c 5mm extended hexes on it. Looks even tougher now 5mm wider. Lmao. Nah all joking aside. I am very impressed with it actually. But I do have one complaint. That the angle of the center front drive shaft is too much. When I replaced the pinion drive cups I noticed it but got it replaced under warranty.

View attachment 4298
I've got some HD hubs and Spring Steel center diff out drives on the way, direct from Corally. Postage is extremely steep at €20 to the UK. 😬

I just checked my Radix6, which I believe has the same chassis as Radix4 but has different electronics. Although the angle of the driveshafts on my Radix6 is sharp, and the clearance with the drive cups is really tiny, there's not a mark on my center driveshafts. I wonder if the Swiss spring steel drive cups (link below) might be shorter and cause less interference with the driveshafts?

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...-differential-outdrive-cup-1-8-c-00180-154-x/

Back