Sketer New to the sketer club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crapusername1

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Hi everyone look what showed up today

20220601_084314.jpg

Congrats on the new vehicle! What are your plans for it?
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks ive been reading and watching everyone's upgrades and I will eventually widen it and definitely change the shell maybe one of the basher bodies but it will stay stock until i start to destroy things ,look out bmx track im coming for you this arvo after work

Thanks ,isn't it strange the rivalry between corally and arrma considering almost all rc cars have alot of similarities im a hobao fan but I'm don't discriminate, all rc cars are fun
Doesn't matter what car you drive. Having fun is all that matters. I always like supporting smaller less known brands. As long as they are good ofc 😉 And trust me, the Sketer and Corally are awesome. Only have the Sketer but next one will be a Corally again. Radix 6 2022??????

Thanks ,isn't it strange the rivalry between corally and arrma considering almost all rc cars have alot of similarities im a hobao fan but I'm don't discriminate, all rc cars are fun
True that!! I like any brand if it performs..TC, Arrma, Hobao, whatever! I'm not a big fan of TRX due to their eagerness to put everyone else out of business, but I own a few of theirs even.
Welcome to the forum, I hope the sketer gives you much enjoyment!👍🍻

I too have a couple but really only use the rally now, I had sketer at the bmx track yesterday and it needs bigger faster spinning tires for air control

I too have a couple but really only use the rally now, I had sketer at the bmx track yesterday and it needs bigger faster spinning tires for air control
Stock tires act like belted on 4s..Gear up to 15-16 pinion and add heatsink and fan to motor but also get the m2c 5mm hex extensions

Back