New TC buggy incoming.. looks pretty awesome!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I don't care for is the tires/wheels. The inner sidewall is virtually non existent.
Add a set of Losi XTT tires and wheels and I'm down with that!!😎🍻

Azugar?!
5f9c205401b39.jpeg

Only thing I don't care for is the tires/wheels. The inner sidewall is virtually non existent.
Add a set of Losi XTT tires and wheels and I'm down with that!!😎🍻
Yeah, I'm not liking the wheels/tyres but after bit of searching I think Arrma Mojave wheels will be good option..(y)
Stock setup they are 130mm and the Mojave's are 139mm, down a tooth on pinion and you're probably good to go..

Yeah, I'm not liking the wheels/tyres but after bit of searching I think Arrma Mojave wheels will be good option..(y)
Stock setup they are 130mm and the Mojave's are 139mm, down a tooth on pinion and you're probably good to go..
Yep I was already thinking about how awesome methodrc sc belted tires would be.

Someone mentioned Arrma katar T's either here or on AF, not sure.. I hate the Katar's, no traction anywhere for me. Same goes for the Copperheads. I guess they're ok for general use, but they don't excel anywhere for me.🤷‍♂️

1677346028893.png

LR MFT - MT-PIONEER - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fe D=136mm​

1677346329981.png

LR MFT - MT-UPHILL - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fel D=136mm​

1677346452606.png

LR MFT - MT-CYCLONE - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fe D=136mm​

View attachment 3547

LR MFT - MT-PIONEER - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fe D=136mm​

View attachment 3548

LR MFT - MT-UPHILL - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fel D=136mm​

View attachment 3549

LR MFT - MT-CYCLONE - Maxx Komplettradsatz - Montiert - Sport - Bead-Lock 3.8 Fe D=136mm​

I bet they'd be a good fit👍 Also give some nice air control. Bet backflip LP's will be nice too.

Back