Asuga New Owner To Be!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgehead44

Reaction score
So I've been working hard lately and it's been almost a year since I bought an RC. I decided to take the plunge and buy the Asuga! đź’Ş

I went with the red RTR version, because I really like the TC ESC/motor combo. I've got a pair of stock Sketer tires I can drop on the Asuga (using serrated wheel nuts of course), which seems to be a very popular option. The only other items I want to add before I rip it are a motor fan and some Gorilla Tape to reinforce the body. After that I'll be ready to rock n' roll!

If I'm lucky the shipment will arrive by Sunday and I'll get a chance to put her through her paces before the end of the weekend. I've heard nothing but good things about this rig, so I'm confident I'll be happy with the new addition to my small fleet!

So I've been working hard lately and it's been almost a year since I bought an RC. I decided to take the plunge and buy the Asuga! đź’Ş

I went with the red RTR version, because I really like the TC ESC/motor combo. I've got a pair of stock Sketer tires I can drop on the Asuga (using serrated wheel nuts of course), which seems to be a very popular option. The only other items I want to add before I rip it are a motor fan and some Gorilla Tape to reinforce the body. After that I'll be ready to rock n' roll!

If I'm lucky the shipment will arrive by Sunday and I'll get a chance to put her through her paces before the end of the weekend. I've heard nothing but good things about this rig, so I'm confident I'll be happy with the new addition to my small fleet!
You will love it for sure đź’Ş

Congrats!! Seems like a fine rig. I'd have to go rtr on any 6s TC rig myself, that 6s combo is like a bonus, even for folks who know they're gonna upgrade, the Torox/Kuron combo is very good. Repurpose or sell, can't loose. The radio/servo? Meh.. Enjoy brother!!đź‘Ť

She arrived! I didn't do much, but I did change a few things from stock before I ran her. I dropped in a motor fan and slapped on my Sketer tires. I turned the brakes down, dialed the punch up to "4" and put the servo on 7.4v mode. Oh, and I added some Gorilla Tape to reinforce the body. Otherwise, she was bone stock.

I took her for some light bashing at a new housing construction site. What a beast! "Beautiful brute" is the phrase that comes to mind: she's fast and tough, but handles so nicely too! She blasted over hills and through ruts like a wrecking ball, but could still turn on a dime. Pure awesomeness!

I can't wait to get her out again! I think I'll take her for a ramp bash session this Sunday. Can't wait to send 'er!

Back