Muraco New Muracco, got a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmann98

Reaction score
Hi, just got my Muracco delivered today and I’m excited to get some batteries in it this weekend! However I was under the assumption that the car has the tower to tower brace included with the car these days. Mine doesn’t have it installed or in the box. I also heard that if the brace isn’t included, the front steering knuckles are the thinner outdated ones. Am I mistaken on this? Thanks for any info!

EFF10566-431C-469E-B10A-549FAF87F7AB.jpeg

C642B3F3-2E77-4EC0-9535-A328F55EF4CA.jpeg

I went through this when I bought my Muraco. I called the seller, and I was told that the US market Muracos didn't come with the tower-to-tower brace and heavy duty steering blocks, while the European models did. At one time, it was a special for European buyers. The only way to get those installed at the factory was to buy directly from Corally Europe. By the time you pay shipping from Corally, you can buy the brace and steering blocks and install them yourself, which is what I did.

Muraco chassis.jpg

I went through this when I bought my Muraco. I called the seller, and I was told that the US market Muracos didn't come with the tower-to-tower brace and heavy duty steering blocks, while the European models did. At one time, it was a special for European buyers. The only way to get those installed at the factory was to buy directly from Corally Europe. By the time you pay shipping from Corally, you can buy the brace and steering blocks and install them yourself, which is what I did.

View attachment 4714
That’s what I’ll do too. Was the brace install trouble free?

That’s what I’ll do too. Was the brace install trouble free?
It's not hard, but there are a lot of screws, and IIRC, the kit doesn't come with instructions. I looked at pics on the web to help with the location of all the parts, and I guessed which screw fit at each location. I did have to swap a couple of screws when I got towards the end on the install to ensure I got the right length screws in the right locations.

It's not hard, but there are a lot of screws, and IIRC, the kit doesn't come with instructions. I looked at pics on the web to help with the location of all the parts, and I guessed which screw fit at each location. I did have to swap a couple of screws when I got towards the end on the install to ensure I got the right length screws in the right locations.
Wow ok thanks. It’s not rocket science for sure, but with a part that involved in installation, you’d think they throw an instruction sheet in there lol. Thanks.

Wow ok thanks. It’s not rocket science for sure, but with a part that involved in installation, you’d think they throw an instruction sheet in there lol. Thanks.
It's worth the time an effort required to install it: it not only is a tower-to-tower chassis brace, it includes a heavy-duty steering deck and improved hinge pin attaching system.

It's worth the time an effort required to install it: it not only is a tower-to-tower chassis brace, it includes a heavy-duty steering deck and improved hinge pin attaching system.
Good to know! I’ll order one soon thx 👍

View attachment 4714

Hello, how is the fan attached to the motor? What brand is this?

Back