Shogun New look for the Shogun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Radix
  2. Shogun
New body and tires!
6917AFA4-6AE0-4918-9B6C-728C293384DC.jpeg

Looks great!! Nice color too!! I guess I have to dig out the spare body that came with my XTR.. I had a chance encounter with a pine tree last weekend that broke the original body clean into two pieces.. along with bending the chassis and breaking the CF center brace..🤔🤣🤣
I'm not a fan of painting bodies..it'll get a solid color and that's about it.
I gotta order a new steering rack for the XTR.. I broke that after the body while trying to finish off the batteries.. the CF brace is going to be deleted. I don't figure there's any way I'm fitting a new one on a bent chassis, sounds like a frustrating time and not worth it anyways.

Looks great!! Nice color too!! I guess I have to dig out the spare body that came with my XTR.. I had a chance encounter with a pine tree last weekend that broke the original body clean into two pieces.. along with bending the chassis and breaking the CF center brace..🤔🤣🤣
I'm not a fan of painting bodies..it'll get a solid color and that's about it.
I gotta order a new steering rack for the XTR.. I broke that after the body while trying to finish off the batteries.. the CF brace is going to be deleted. I don't figure there's any way I'm fitting a new one on a bent chassis, sounds like a frustrating time and not worth it anyways.
It’s Tamiya metallic blue. Thanks! Sounds like you had a pretty hard hit. I have only had two seriously hard hits on my Shogun, but nothing that bad.

Yeah, it was a solid impact.. I plowed up a couple snowbanks about 15 foot apart. "Doubles".. the XTR got a little out of shape on approach and went off the jump at an angle, straight into a pine tree!!😬 It was pointed at the sky on impact, so basically the chassis took all the force straight on the bottom..
I didn't notice the chassis damage until after it thawed out.. eh, what can ya do? Winter lasts nearly 5 months in my region, no way I'm NOT running in the snow!!😎😉😃

Yeah, it was a solid impact.. I plowed up a couple snowbanks about 15 foot apart. "Doubles".. the XTR got a little out of shape on approach and went off the jump at an angle, straight into a pine tree!!😬 It was pointed at the sky on impact, so basically the chassis took all the force straight on the bottom..
I didn't notice the chassis damage until after it thawed out.. eh, what can ya do? Winter lasts nearly 5 months in my region, no way I'm NOT running in the snow!!😎😉😃
No doubt. Snowbashing is awesome!

Back