New Corally release soon..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I remembered reading that Corally was supposed to be making 1/8th scale race platform that would have parts that were compatible with the basher stuff. Sort of like Team Durango did with the DEX8, DNX8 and DEX8-T, Arrma released the Typhon then a few months later the Team Durango kits were announced.

I swear I remembered reading that Corally was supposed to be making 1/8th scale race platform that would have parts that were compatible with the basher stuff. Sort of like Team Durango did with the DEX8, DNX8 and DEX8-T, Arrma released the Typhon then a few months later the Team Durango kits were announced.
That would have been cool. Is this pan car a 1/8 scale? Not to dis this new car, it is bad azz I'm sure. I just don't have any use for a pan chassis car. These look like an F1 of rc, I'm sure they haul azz on the right surface.
Edit, disregard the F1 comment I see there actually are F1 kits, which have 4 wheel independent suspension.. or no?

Last edited:
Maybe the racing outdrives cups are compatible? Would be nice. Use tekno ones on my Sketer and they are awesome.

Maybe the racing outdrives cups are compatible? Would be nice. Use tekno ones on my Sketer and they are awesome.
Have you had issues with the swiss steel the sketer comes with? I've seen a few who have here. Just curious. I got free swiss parts from TC for my 21 xtr under warranty. So far, no visible wear whatsoever. Thanks TC!!👍😃
..edit, or perhaps are you using the Tekno cups for weight reduction? Just thought of that..

Have you had issues with the swiss steel the sketer comes with? I've seen a few who have here. Just curious. I got free swiss parts from TC for my 21 xtr under warranty. So far, no visible wear whatsoever. Thanks TC!!👍😃
..edit, or perhaps are you using the Tekno cups for weight reduction? Just thought of that..
Had some problems with the back wheels. They turned really heavy. Changed cups and some other stuff like bearings and diff housing. Now they turn like they should. So not completely sure the cups where the problems but i wanted to eliminate any couse. Oh and it looks sweet 😉

IMG_20220806_141006.jpg

Had some problems with the back wheels. They turned really heavy. Changed cups and some other stuff like bearings and diff housing. Now they turn like they should. So not completely sure the cups where the problems but i wanted to eliminate any couse. Oh and it looks sweet 😉

View attachment 2956
That they do!! Diff cup looks great as well👌🍻

That would have been cool. Is this pan car a 1/8 scale? Not to dis this new car, it is bad azz I'm sure. I just don't have any use for a pan chassis car. These look like an F1 of rc, I'm sure they haul azz on the right surface.
Edit, disregard the F1 comment I see there actually are F1 kits, which have 4 wheel independent suspension.. or no?
Independent front but solid rear.

Back