New Corally release soon..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested to see what it is.
Something to go against Arrmas v2 limitless or whatever its called... Dedicated 8th scale racing buggy or truggy..

It's now next week..!! 😎😉🤣

Come on Corally, I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, don't make me buy the new Traxxass high lift TRX-4..!!

Hurry up and release whatever it is you're going to release..!!!
Sounds like you need a new Arrma 4s rig....

Sounds like you need a new Arrma 4s rig....
Hard pass on that plastic fantastic..!!🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 21.45.57.png

Last edited:
Hard pass on that plastic fantastic..!!🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2952
The quickness, agility and flickability of them is not matched by any other basher I have tried.

As far as huge sends, no, I don't jump the new Arrma rigs huge. I jump my Kraton 6s and OC6s pretty big. Both EXB with M2C parts.

To me it is purpose built rigs. Like if I had an infraction, I wouldn't jump it.

Also have an MT410 with lot of M2C parts. That one is for sending also.

My Arrma 4s rigs are for quick, fast bashing with small jumps. They are very agile and flickable compared to the larger 6s rigs, almost as fast with my setup in them.

Not every rig is made to jump as high as you can....that's what planes and helicopters are for. Lol

Last edited:
For speed it looks nice. But i think it is gonna be expensive when it it ready 2 run. You need everything except the chassis. I heart that is normal in the racing scene. Personally it is not for me but i would love to see some movies when peeps got there car up and running.

For speed it looks nice. But i think it is gonna be expensive when it it ready 2 run. You need everything except the chassis. I heart that is normal in the racing scene. Personally it is not for me but i would love to see some movies when peeps got there car up and running.
Yup, pretty much standard procedure with race rigs, no electronics, tires/wheels or body included. I guess it's about giving us options. I just ordered a Tekno sct410.3 from Amain and that's how they come..a box o bagged parts. I enjoy building them though. If something is assembled wrong, it's my fault🤐😉

Back