Sketer New boots for sketer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crapusername1

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
So far I've put some arrma backflips on 6m in centre diff 50k front and back heat sink with fan and I've still got the original front bumper so I've put some leds in for night runs. This thing is fun i still haven't broken anything but cooking the first esc was embarrassing,ive been trying different bodies most 1/10mt bodies fit ans I've ordered the parts the widen the wheels,I also swapped the tc tires over on my buggy looks great handles like crap it'll need a 50kg servo to work properly

20220627_175701.jpg

So far I've put some arrma backflips on 6m in centre diff 50k front and back heat sink with fan and I've still got the original front bumper so I've put some leds in for night runs. This thing is fun i still haven't broken anything but cooking the first esc was embarrassing,ive been trying different bodies most 1/10mt bodies fit ans I've ordered the parts the widen the wheels,I also swapped the tc tires over on my buggy looks great handles like crap it'll need a 50kg servo to work properly

View attachment 2593
Looks nice. Shame it handles crap. I have belted louise tires with mft. Stearing is worse then it was. tires are heavy. Maybe need a new servo 2

Back