New body 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
Teaser... this may work, then again it may not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2872.jpeg

I have been looking at this exact same spot yesterday ;), you're going sparkles i see (y) can't wait to see the result!
I was thinking to go for a flat finish this time but the Tamiya flat clear is sold at my LHS :mad:
I had a plan 🤔, so I liquid masked the whole body, then the next day changed my mind with the color and design 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now not sure if my new color scheme will be as good as my original plan...........

Would be a shame to destroy it again while bashing 🤣
Good thing the bodies are cheap 😎

I had a plan 🤔, so I liquid masked the whole body, then the next day changed my mind with the color and design 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now not sure if my new color scheme will be as good as my original plan...........
Oh no the doubt hits, that sucks and you'll never know if you were right....:cool:
I first want to finish the car before painting the body.
A clear body helps me fit everyting neat under the body (lipo, wires, motor cooling fan). I hate rubbing stuff against the body.

I noticed the motor could do with being rotated to drop the wires, so I might remove the end bell and rotate it 90 degrees 👍🏼 or one set of bolt holes 😎
Already did that (rotate the end bell) and it works, they are not pushing against the body anymore, really hate that :mad:!
Moved the motor wires a little to the inside of the car.

That's how i came across the too large screw in the motor mount (y)

IMG_2959[1].JPG

IMG_2960[1].JPG

IMG_2959[1].JPG

IMG_2960[1].JPG

Last edited:

Good thing the bodies are cheap 😎
I'm sure it'll look good. I've seen some of the bodies you've painted over on AF..nice work.
I don't have the patience for it(or skills🤣).
I have a hard time with the thought of putting so much time into something that'll likely be unrecognizable in a couple bash sessions. But I do admire a nice paint job👍

Question: Do you make your own decals or have them made?
Currently have them made, but have been thinking of getting a vinyl cutter, that way I can make loads of different decals myself ( probably cheaper too )

No more teasers! I wannnnnaaaaa seeeeee hahahaha looking good so far!
It's so annoying that the flake doesn't show up in my photos..!!! In the sun it pops like crazy 😜

Back