SOLD / FOUND Need a 6s ESC for Kronos XTR build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfox2005

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Hey guys.
I'll need some electronics for my XTR build and will need a 6s capable ESC for sure. I think I'll just re use my old Kraton 6s V1 motor if it just needs new bearings. Looking for a ESC! Thanks!

Hey guys.
I'll need some electronics for my XTR build and will need a 6s capable ESC for sure. I think I'll just re use my old Kraton 6s V1 motor if it just needs new bearings. Looking for a ESC! Thanks!
What's your budget? I've built out quite a few rigs with parts from JRC. They have the Spektrum 6s in stock for about $85. Actually the motor too..look under fireteam. $160 or so for both. Not bad?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-134058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-134058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 86
Yup, around $100. I know some people are weary of buying from JRC, there is no warranty. There good people tho, and honestly, I've never claimed a warranty on rc parts in 35 years anyway.
If I get one of those I'd get it from JRC. They have em for around $71. I was looking for used options because I'd like to try and get the XTR running sooner than later. I'll need a new servo too add to the budget. I run that ESC in my Kraton 6s and I really like it so I'll probably go that route... Still open to options though!

If I get one of those I'd get it from JRC. They have em for around $71. I was looking for used options because I'd like to try and get the XTR running sooner than later. I'll need a new servo too add to the budget. I run that ESC in my Kraton 6s and I really like it so I'll probably go that route... Still open to options though!
Which esc in kraton? Max6? I have max6/4092 in an exb,and a TC combo in the xtr. They're both animals,geared pretty conservatively. I've discovered that 50c batteries just aren't enough to keep up with these power systems. The 50c batts get pretty hot. Sucks,cuz I have a whole tool bag full of them..

Which esc in kraton? Max6? I have max6/4092 in an exb,and a TC combo in the xtr. They're both animals,geared pretty conservatively. I've discovered that 50c batteries just aren't enough to keep up with these power systems. The 50c batts get pretty hot. Sucks,cuz I have a whole tool bag full of them..
I have a Hobbywing quick run 150 amp ESC in my Kraton and I'm thinking I'll get another to put into the Kronos XTR. Unless I find a good deal on something else.

I have a Hobbywing quick run 150 amp ESC in my Kraton and I'm thinking I'll get another to put into the Kronos XTR. Unless I find a good deal on something else.
I agree, the 150a HW is plenty for most(including me) I just had an itch to try the big combo in my mojave exb. I didn't like the way it handled with all the weight of the max6/4092,so I went back to a Hobao 150/4274 Tenshock that I started with. I run the mojave on 5s with the 2200kv Tenshock,perfect for my use.
Then I scored a k6exb on the fire sale HH had, so I stuffed the max6/4092 into that. It's my "stunt truck" now.. the mojave and xtr are general use..😎😃

Ds3235 is good servo on the cheap. I have HX3225(Redcats version) servos in pretty much everything. They hold up well,but are a little weak for the big tire rigs. Wish I went for the 35kg.

Back