Python Motor mount screw too large for mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Python
I wanted to rotate the motor a little so the motor wires are not pushing against the body (hate that 🤪)
While reinstalling the motormount i couldn’t get the screw in without force, which is not a good thing. The motor mount is too small or the screw is too big. So took out the dremel and fixed it.

But from the factory the screw was just rammed in. You can see the marking on the screw because of that when i took it out if the box:

7ECCC0F7-294B-4F0D-AE05-CB574CB662D1.jpeg

45CCE5F7-718D-4D59-830D-20349A7824F6.jpeg

B3783016-FD59-466C-AD14-3C51E3E25933.jpeg

Last edited:
I wanted to rotate the motor a little so the motor wires are not pushing against the body (hate that 🤪)
While reinstalling the motormount i couldn’t get the screw in without force, which is not a good thing. The motor mount is too small or the screw is too big. So took out the dremel and fixed it.

But from the factory the screw was just rammed in. You can see the marking on the screw because of that when i took it out if the box:

View attachment 776
View attachment 777
View attachment 778
Your really finding those hidden irritations huh!? I’d say good find but what I really mean is bad find :( bummer man. But hey, all fixed is good 😎💪🏻

Your really finding those hidden irritations huh!? I’d say good find but what I really mean is bad find :( bummer man. But hey, all fixed is good 😎💪🏻
Haha i just want it the way i like it, every rtr has flaws so i always fully strip and inspect ‘m.
For me it’s relaxing, no irritations, just improvements. When have you seen blue and brown grease together? 😂🤣I also could have bought a €1000,- Tekno EB48 2.0 and not have to go through this 🤙

I believe the bolts are supposed to be in the round holes 🤔

Just checked mine and they are the same as yours..!!

But if you look in the manual (page 14) the bolts are in the round holes like I said 👍🏼

View attachment 793View attachment 794
Mmmm, strange, the supplied screws are too large for the other holes! Yours look like a tight fit also (?), but who doesn’t like that 😜

Back