Kronos XTR Kronos XTR vs PJ the cat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horatio

Reaction score
So, it's been a while since I started a thread. As the sun is shining, I thought it might be nice to post a video of Kronos XTR with onboard camera footage.

I suppose this would be an ideal opportunity for members of the forum to share videos/footage of any antics with their rigs - especially if it involves their pets as active participants!

Have at it.... 🍻😁

So, it's been a while since I started a thread. As the sun is shining, I thought it might be nice to post a video of Kronos XTR with onboard camera footage.

I suppose this would be an ideal opportunity for members of the forum to share videos/footage of any antics with their rigs - especially if it involves their pets as active participants!

Have at it.... 🍻😁

Sweet vid!! Nice spot too, boy that could be some rc track!! I'm so outta touch with the video/'puter stuff! I have literally no knowledge of how to edit.. nor a pc with enough capacity...boo hoo!!😔😫

Sweet vid!! Nice spot too, boy that could be some rc track!! I'm so outta touch with the video/'puter stuff! I have literally no knowledge of how to edit.. nor a pc with enough capacity...boo hoo!!😔😫
Thank you! I've only recently started using proper video editing software rather than just posting raw footage. The software is VideoProc. It's fab - and it's 100% free.

All my previous videos were instantly de-monitised due to using music with copyrights etc. Not that any of that matters as the videos simply weren't getting any views anyway! 🤣

So, all that changed when I produced my first video with all my own music - or music I had rights to at any rate as a performer! You can see that here:

I use a Dell Laptop with Intel i5 processor, SSD drive, Samsung external 2TB T7 SSD and 8TB Raid NAS Mycloud Duo drive for bulk storage and ease of access.

I use my DJI Action 2 camera in conjunction with my 4K Camera on my phone, a tripod and remote shutter. That's it. No mics or anything like that, not yet anyway.

For atmospheric music now, I'm using tunes from Epidemic sounds. It's got an impressive selection of music and sound effects.

Thank you! I've only recently started using proper video editing software rather than just posting raw footage. The software is VideoProc. It's fab - and it's 100% free.

All my previous videos were instantly de-monitised due to using music with copyrights etc. Not that any of that matters as the videos simply weren't getting any views anyway! 🤣

So, all that changed when I produced my first video with all my own music - or music I had rights to at any rate as a performer! You can see that here:

I use a Dell Laptop with Intel i5 processor, SSD drive, Samsung external 2TB T7 SSD and 8TB Raid NAS Mycloud Duo drive for bulk storage and ease of access.

I use my DJI Action 2 camera in conjunction with my 4K Camera on my phone, a tripod and remote shutter. That's it. No mics or anything like that, not yet anyway.

For atmospheric music now, I'm using tunes from Epidemic sounds. It's got an impressive selection of music and sound effects.
Thanks!! I'm stuck in raw mode..stinks TBH. I'll check out stuff you mentioned. I think my biggest hold up right now is my PC. Perhaps if I can tone down my rc spending..😉😁

BTW I sub'd to ur channel.👌

Thanks!! I'm stuck in raw mode..stinks TBH. I'll check out stuff you mentioned. I think my biggest hold up right now is my PC. Perhaps if I can tone down my rc spending..😉😁

BTW I sub'd to ur channel.👌
That's awesome! Cheers for the sub! 😍

PJ the cat's a star👍
PJ stays with me for builds, repairs, drone flights and blasting RC cars around - including the Nitros. She genuinely finds them interesting. 🤣

She also falls asleep on my tools. 😅

Back