Kronos xtr is Goldmember!?🤷‍♂️😉🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
After about a year and a half of ownership, I finally did my original kronos body in.. sadly.
Believe it or not, it was actually still holding up great, till a fateful tree collision broke it clean in two. No fault of TC, it is winter, I was snowbank jumping.. there's a video of it floating around here somewhere I think.. no matter. It was all user error.
So, I still had the spare body that TC so graciously supplied with my xtr when it was all shiny and new.. what color shall it be🤔. I have seen @BashingBrian awesome Tamiya yellow(orange?)..which is beautiful, but I can't straight rip a guy off like that?🤔😁
No matter, I don't have the paint, skill or patience he does!!🤪
Being the impatient and uncaring guy I am, I decided to use what I already had on hand..
Lets see, fluorescent pink, purple.. nah, too macho!! Oh, I got black, candy yellow and pearl white, perfecto!!
Soo, it is winter, garage is unheated, and I'll likely end up sleeping in that unheated garage if I paint in the house, LOL.
Here's what those colours😉 got me.. don't laugh, I'm dumb, blind, and all thumbs!!🤪😁🍻
Oh, and yeah, totally forgot the window mask too!!🤫🙃🤣🤣

20230212_140724.jpg

20230212_140806.jpg

20230212_140902.jpg

20230212_140927.jpg

Forgot to ask before, what wing is that and did you paint it.??
Yeah, I did paint it🤣🤣 I know it won't last, but fluorescent yellow wasn't "doin it" for me, LOL. Not certain of the brand, it came in a box o spares I got when I bought a used Xray nitro buggy about 10 years ago..if it fits, it ships!!😎🤣🤣🍻

Back