Kronos XTR 2022 shock end lengths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

Resident hoarder of RC's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
Can someone with an actual Kronos XTR 2022 tell me what length shock ends are fitted to them, long or short ??
I've looked through the manual but it shows both lengths and doesn't say what length is factory fitted..🤔
Here's looking at you 😉 @3D-RC.online I know you've got one 👍🏼

IMG_3061.jpeg

It’s the short standard ones on my 2021 so I just ordered the short hd ones about a month ago. Still haven’t arrived yet 🤨
If I get them soon I will fit them and let you know 👍

Can someone with an actual Kronos XTR 2022 tell me what length shock ends are fitted to them, long or short ??
I've looked through the manual but it shows both lengths and doesn't say what length is factory fitted..🤔

View attachment 1291
Awesome that they offer the two lengths! I did a mod on my Traxxas MAXX and fitted long RPM rod ends and it helps a lot on landings and reduces chassis slap.

View attachment 1291
I've seen a German video, where they recommended to upgrade to the longer ones.
My 2022 will arrive next week, I'll check which one is fitted front and back.

My 2022 XTR has short one's both front and rear. Don't know why but I ordered the longer one's for my '21 XTR. Maybe I'll try the longer one's on that when it comes time. This weekend I am cannibalizing the '21 to use parts on the '22 and Radix while I wait for parts to come in.
Hurricane

I got the short ones, the punisher came with the short ones, and I felt the long ones might be a higher chance of breaking on bad landings. BTW bad landings is what I am good at!

I got the short ones, the punisher came with the short ones, and I felt the long ones might be a higher chance of breaking on bad landings. BTW bad landings is what I am good at!
You and I both man....Stupid hyperactive trigger fingers!

Old thread I know, but still relevant! Did anyone try the longer shock ends on their XTR and would you recommend it?
I broke one the other day and was about to order spares but can't decide if I should stick with the short ones or try the long ones....

Old thread I know, but still relevant! Did anyone try the longer shock ends on their XTR and would you recommend it?
I broke one the other day and was about to order spares but can't decide if I should stick with the short ones or try the long ones....
I use the short ones on everything, bought the long ones once and they caused my shocks to bottom before the chassis would slap, not saying you can't move stuff around to avoid this but wasn't for me so I stuck with what I know works

I'm gonna bring this thread back to life again :ROFLMAO:
I still have both sets and will be fitting them soon ( still not sure which ones :unsure: ) but I noticed on an Arrma Talion it uses longer shock ends ( well, actually it uses spacers ) but that in turn causes the same effect as longer ends.
I do know that a Talion has its shocks laid down much more than a XTR, so maybe I will lay the shocks down with long ends??

Back