Sketer Kronos Tires on Sketer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is they will rub the body. Could use hub extenders, or do a wide arm conversion. Would likely make the Sketer one helluva stunt truck though!!
It would be something like an MT410, as in just as wide as it is long. Bet the Sketer will do wheelies with the kronos tires on it!!
I put a set of the kronos tires on a kraton 6s exb..along with max6/4092 and it wheelies and backflips like crazy..almost too much traction:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which is a stark contrast to the crappy Copperhead2's..they lack grip everywhere IMO.

Anyone running Kronos tires on a Sketer? I nabbed some today off Jenny's but don't really have a great idea of how they will work out.
For the price, you can't go wrong? I have been wanting to snag some up before TC goes and changes them.. not saying they will, but seems like when something is too good..:rolleyes:;)

They will rub for sure. I think even with the extenders they rub.

They will rub for sure. I think even with the extenders they rub.
Yep...way too huge! Should have thought that one out a bit more. Love the performance of the stock tire but would like something a bit bigger, but not Kronos-big...those things are crazy! Any suggestions?

Yep...way too huge! Should have thought that one out a bit more. Love the performance of the stock tire but would like something a bit bigger, but not Kronos-big...those things are crazy! Any suggestions?

Standard (not MX38) Badlands 3.8" work well with the Wide conversion.

Back