Kronos Kronos chassis braces?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratpower396

Reaction score
Will the xtr aluminum chassis braces fit a v1 Kronos without any modifications? I read someone wanted to update their truck and not everything from the xtr model is exactly the same.
thanks.

Last edited:
The easiest way to tell is to compare the part number for the XTR brace to the part numbers for the Kronos braces. If they are the same, then they will fit. You can use rchobbyexplosion.com to find and compare the part numbers.

I did that before posting and saw different part numbers but didn’t know why corally would make basically the same truck with different braces

I did that before posting and saw different part numbers but didn’t know why corally would make basically the same truck with different braces
The xtr runs a different part number than the traditional 7075 black brace you'll see for the regular kronos due to the fact that the silver 7075 xtr braces have the bottom of the brace shaved 3mm shorter to accommodate the 3mm carbon fiber plate that sits under it, either will work but if you use the xtr ones you'll need that carbon plate to sit between the chassis and brace

Back