Kevin Talbot just posted his Corally XTR review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He Doesn’t seem to have much luck with corally !!
To be fair that landing on the ramp would have bent anything.
Shame. it’s not going to do corallys rep much good.
Not the experience I have with mine. I have gave my xtr serious abuse and god knows how many bad landings.
Chassis still straight.
Only things I have broken is steering bar and wheelie bar.
It’s a real shame I personally really like my corally and would kill for the 2022 xtr 🔫

I don't have one yet, but I've been acquiring everything I need to install into an XTR. I'm undeterred.

But for sure this is going to make the Arrma guys heads grow 3x bigger.

Not the experience I have with mine. I have gave my xtr serious abuse and god knows how many bad landings.
Chassis still straight.
It’s a real shame I personally really like my corally and would kill for the 2022 xtr 🔫
I thought the same, I’d have loved to see the sledge take the same landing and survive.

To be honest, you would need to uniformly punish each body the same way for a fair review. Now, we got a short video, I’d love to have seen the whole run.

I honestly find most British “influencers” seem to be following in the try and break it, rather than focusing on the good and giving meaningful feedback. Like damn this thing is fast, but throw it 30 feet onto an inverted v shape and it breaks it…. Much more honest, I’m not sure if KT is getting boring or if he is actually as entertaining as Keith lemon..

That's a fair point...if you really think about it any one of us could drive any of these machines and just "send it" and it destroy them quickly. No matter what the brand is. No two trucks are going to land exactly the same. So maybe truck A takes a hard landing snaps an arm really fast. Truck B survives 10 more jumps with cleaner landing...then naturally everyone is going to think truck B is stronger. Truck C doesn't stand a chance because the internet trolls write off the brand and claim to know about patent law or true business law for that matter. :LOL:

Don't really care what he has to say good or bad, he's just annoying in my opinion 🤣
He's probably entertaining if you're 7 years old..!!

George Clooney Yes GIF by Casamigos

I understand what you are all saying and to us, the people that own and appreciate them, it doesn’t matter what he says.
Unfortunately though he does have a large following that will listen and not buy anything from the corally brand.
This does affect the company’s sales and therefore the company.
I think corally listens to the people that buy there cars and provide a great customer service. There rc cars imo are brilliant, well thought out and manufactured.
It’s rubbish after all there effort listening to corally owners, rectifying the weak points and coming up with great products, skeeter and xtr2022. A bad video which will come up on possible buyers web search will put a lot of people off 👎

His videos are entertaining but always leave me wanting to take a nap afterwards. The Stripped screw on the chassis I feel was his fault, Always check your torque settings on your drill first before use. BTW Aluminum will bend when thrown into skate jump lips at speed. Arrmas would do the same thing...Don't ask me how I know :confused:

Last edited:
I like watching his videos for the soul purpose of watching him beat the heck outta a vehicle. I watch what he does and what breaks so that I gain an understanding what might happen if I were to do the same thing. If anything, it teaches you what's too much. I do need to take his videos in small doses. 😉 I would have like if he summarized what he liked about the model vs focusing on what he broke though.

I begrudgingly watched his video and in my opinion he just went out of his way to try to break it..!! This is not what a normal person would do, it's just clickbait and bad for the whole hobby..🤬

Let's be honest, who in their right mind would try to undo a chassis bolt with a Dewalt impact driver without first checking the tightness of said bolt, that's just asking for disaster..!! Anyone who has owned any Arrma's in the last 3 years knows that the exact same thing would have happened, I mean come on Arrma were using red loctite on everything, even on lower shock caps..!!

It's a toy car FFS 🤬 he just annoys me so much, and to make matters worse people follow and copy him.!!

Sorry rant over..😉

I begrudgingly watched his video and in my opinion he just went out of his way to try to break it..!! This is not what a normal person would do, it's just clickbait and bad for the whole hobby..🤬

Let's be honest, who in their right mind would try to undo a chassis bolt with a Dewalt impact driver without first checking the tightness of said bolt, that's just asking for disaster..!! Anyone who has owned any Arrma's in the last 3 years knows that the exact same thing would have happened, I mean come on Arrma were using red loctite on everything, even on lower shock caps..!!

It's a toy car FFS 🤬 he just annoys me so much, and to make matters worse people follow and copy him.!!

Sorry rant over..😉
Couldn't agree more. 🤜🤛

As someone who still considers themselves new to the brand, I have to say I couldn't be happier with the XTR line of vehicles so far from Team Corally. I thought the first Kronos XTR was good, but the 2022 version takes it to another level with some welcomed refinements. So to me (spoiler alert) I really like the XTR and perhaps even more so than the EXB. And no, I'm not saying this out of spite or anything like that, the truth is that EXB feels heavier and drives heavier. It probably isn't any heavier or lighter than the XTR, but it's how it feels when you drive it.

Now, I know, some will say that I got it for free so I have to be nice, etc, etc. But that's not what got me here and it's not why TC wanted to deal with me. So much so that my thoughts on the Sketer, for example, are quite different from the XTR. I'm not gonna go into too much detail here (on this thread), but fair to say my review of that truck is going to be a left of field.

Anyway, just my two cents (for what they're worth). Cheers.

Last edited:

Sorry rant over..😉
Hey Brudda tell us how you really feel, you shouldn't suppress your feelings its bad for your health ;)
I wholeheartedly agree with you man.

His videos are entertaining but always leave me wanting to take a nap afterwards. The Stripped screw on the chassis I feel was his fault, Always check your torque settings on your drill first before use. BTW Aluminum will bend when thrown into skate jump lips at speed. Arrmas would do the same thing...Don't ask me how I know :confused:

I can attest to this. Very first jump with my Outcast 6s was a nose dive into the berm of the next jump, broke the front bumper, front bulkhead, front chassis brace, bent the front shock shafts, bent both front cvds and bent the chassis and that was on dirt. I couldn't imagine what would have happened at a skate park.

I see KT has a video on the sketer now too. Unbiased review right? Yeah, sure..

Like it's already been said here in this thread..anyone with a brain can see through his bias.. Regardless of what his opinion is, the Sketer is a nice rig with alot of potential. I think TC mis matched some parts on this truck. It's built like an 1/8 basher, but doesn't have the right tires and power plant to match. As has been demonstrated by people here, some appropriate tires with a lil more giddy up and the sketer is a beast.

Chassis still straight.
I too love corraly and I'm an arrma man but my skeeter is special to me they are Belgium made good quality

Back