JPs bash at the park.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin Falls was actually on the list of move possibilities just haven't made it up there yet.

Looks like fun man, thanks for sharing.

So after many bashes now and much experience with the thing do you feel like you got your moneys worth? Sketer still good value for what your getting?

Looks like fun man, thanks for sharing.

So after many bashes now and much experience with the thing do you feel like you got your moneys worth? Sketer still good value for what your getting?
Absolutely. Most issues I've been working through. If you couldn't already tell I'm cutting my teeth on this as a basher. We're both growing on the daily. I'm figuring out how to rotate this better and addressing the weak points as they come up. The body mounts are strong AF but I've had issues with both fronts and one rear mount coming loose. Longer screws drilled through the posts seems to be the workaround. The bent rear tower is no big deal yet, the A-arms may be the only problem and I may end up switching to the cheaper steering links for longevity of the Ackerman and steering link pivot joints.
I've blown north of 150 on parts alone for my Bigrock and it still keeps eating diffs, slipper hubs, shocks, axles...
Although I'm building up a small inventory of rescue parts for the Sketer, so far nothings prevented me from taking the Sketer out. ( oops, the body is nearly toast. Yeah, the body sucks)...wish they gave us two, then it would be worth it. 😜

Back