Radix It WAS a Radix... Need 1/2 offset tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raider31

Reaction score
I'm almost done turning my Radix into a Jambo 😉. I'm looking your favorite 3.8 MT/ST/Truggy, Non-belted tires. They must be 1/2" offset! Hit me with your suggestions, links are awesome! Thanks in advance!

PXL_20221230_193453017.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230727_141909261.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

LouiseRC/Duratrax seem decent, I got some of there MFT Uphill ones (which are like belted but much lighter then proline) for my xmaxx and there pretty solid, planning on getting some for my MTX soon, but they also make none MFT versions of most of there stuff

What terrain? IDK where ur located or what ur budget is.. I really like the Kaiju wheels and tires for the money.
Left are non belted and good on loose terrain. High speed will blow them apart though, I'd say they're good to about 45mph..
Ones on the right are belted, good for hard pack and tarmac.
https://www.redcatracing.com/collections/parts-accessories?findify_filters[custom_fields.Category][0]= Wheels & Tires&findify_filters[custom_fields.Current_Vehicles][0]= Kaiju

View attachment 4324
I've looked at both, based on a recommendation. I mostly run on grass, dirt, gravel and sand but there's enough pavement driving that it's gotta be somewhat versatile. I ended up ordering non belted badlands. They are a little bit smaller than the Kiaju tires. I need that on this rig. Seems like they ballon less. I really like belted tires but size and weight won't work on this wanna-be jambo. I am considering getting those belted Interco/Kiaju ext tires for my punisher though. They look like bad ass street tires!

Back