Radix I get a big smile on my face......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
every time I run my Radix6. I absolutely love this buggy: it's quick, and it handles well with the new wheels I put on it. My Radix6 was my first Corally, and I can honestly say I've been more impressed than I ever expected to be. I have upgraded a lot of components to 7075, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. And I'm using a Radiolink RC6GS radio with it.

every time I run my Radix6. I absolutely love this buggy: it's quick, and it handles well with the new wheels I put on it. My Radix6 was my first Corally, and I can honestly say I've been more impressed than I ever expected to be. I have upgraded a lot of components to 7075, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. And I'm using a Radiolink RC6GS radio with it.
Glad to hear👍 What kinda terrain do you run it on?

Glad to hear👍 What kinda terrain do you run it on?
I have about a half-acre back yard that is a mixture of dirt and grass. I run Duratrax Six Packs on my Radix6, which are ideal for this terrain.

backyard 2.jpg

I have about a half-acre back yard that is a mixture of dirt and grass. I run Duratrax Six Packs on my Radix6, which are ideal for this terrain.

View attachment 2781
Looks like a nice spot to rip an 1/8 buggy! Especially if you're not keen on mowing grass!!🤣🤣
I bet the trees keep it interesting? I have a small track in the woods on my property, riddled with trees..keeps us on our toes for sure!!😂😬😮

Looks like a nice spot to rip an 1/8 buggy! Especially if you're not keen on mowing grass!!🤣🤣
I bet the trees keep it interesting? I have a small track in the woods on my property, riddled with trees..keeps us on our toes for sure!!😂😬😮
Actually, that shot doesn't do the yard justice from the angle it was taken. Here's a better shot. straight on.

Backyard 1.jpg

Back