Dementor How does the Corally Dementor compare to the Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an outcast but haven't been able to do the compare yet.

Yeah, look lot of the same specs. Don't really like the body though.

Good Video!!
I think you should have thrown the outcast 6s exb into that mix instead of the Notorious though. I also think it would have won. For the cost for the Teckno The OK6s is about the same ( I think $50 more) and is just a beast. From the crap I have done to it has been the most durable rigs I have seen. Not the lightest and I do run it on 6s but I can also pul triples with it as well. Again good video man!!!!

Good Video!!
I think you should have thrown the outcast 6s exb into that mix instead of the Notorious though. I also think it would have won. For the cost for the Teckno The OK6s is about the same ( I think $50 more) and is just a beast. From the crap I have done to it has been the most durable rigs I have seen. Not the lightest and I do run it on 6s but I can also pul triples with it as well. Again good video man!!!!

Start at 15:36

Long story short…
- Notorious v5 is more durable and can handle 6s lipos well.
- Dementor v2 is faster. 4s is perfect. 6s is little out of control and will lead to more wear n tear. And more bench time.

Long story short…
- Notorious v5 is more durable and can handle 6s lipos very well. Boring on 4s.

- Dementor v2 is faster. 4s is perfect. 6s is little out of control and will lead to more wear n tear. And more bench time. Upgrades like Aluminum chassis braces and new Tower-to-Tower brace would be needed really big jumps

Love my current Corally's but I already have a "BashingBrian spec" Outcast EXB 6s 😉 ( go to the ArrmaForum if you need to know more ) and a MT410.
I see no need for a SWB Corally because there is no way it's going to be better than those two..!! 😁

Last edited:
Love my current Corally's but I already have a "BashingBrian spec" Outcast EXB 6s 😉 ( go to the ArrmaForum if you need to know more ) and a MT410.
I see no need for a SWB Corally because there is no way it's going to be better than those two..!! 😁
Good point.. haha. Hard to beat a hand built OEXB.. the tekno is in a class of its own I think. I really enjoy it as well..

Good point.. haha. Hard to beat a hand built OEXB.. the tekno is in a class of its own I think. I really enjoy it as well..
@RCproponent
We're quite lucky and spoilt 😉 I know you have a MT410 I've seen it lurking in the background of some of your pics 😉🤣

Are those MT410s basically a slider kit?
I don't understand why Arrma doesn't have a roller kit for the O6exb

Back