Hota S6 AC/DC 400 Watts on AC power!? Niice..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Has anyone seen or used this charger? I just found it yesterday myself. The specs are impressive for an all in one charger IMO.
If I'm reading correctly, dual channel with 400 watts available from AC power..whoa!!
I know most hardcore enthusiasts prefer a DC charger with an external power supply, as would I,but the cost of a high amp power supply is pretty steep and not very portable IMO. The Hota S6 is a bit pricey perhaps at $160..
https://www.racedayquads.com/products/hota-s6-400w-15a-1-6s-dual-channel-ac-dc-smart-charger

Has anyone seen or used this charger? I just found it yesterday myself. The specs are impressive for an all in one charger IMO.
If I'm reading correctly, dual channel with 400 watts available from AC power..whoa!!
I know most hardcore enthusiasts prefer a DC charger with an external power supply, as would I,but the cost of a high amp power supply is pretty steep and not very portable IMO. The Hota S6 is a bit pricey perhaps at $160..
https://www.racedayquads.com/products/hota-s6-400w-15a-1-6s-dual-channel-ac-dc-smart-charger
Very nice specs!!! 400W on AC is amazing! And a jaw dropping 650W on DC!!!!
I think it's well priced considering. If it had 4 channels it'd be perfect

I've been contemplating a new charger, so I've been researching the crap out of them like I do with everything before I buy..
I was looking at 4 channel as well, but without going to DC, not much worth buying.
I'm in a cycle atm.. I had dual channel several years ago and discovered that charging 2 at a lower rate was frustrating since the charger can only put out "x" amount, it takes longer..so I bought single output chargers, and now I'm back to multi channel..well looking anyways🤣🤣
Technology keeps getting better, and with 325-400 watts, the newer stuff is tempting🤔
I have 5 working chargers, albeit cheaper ones(80-100 watts) soo..do I really need one? Of course not🤣🤣
Perhaps I should be looking at quality fans and heatsinks,LOL

I've been contemplating a new charger, so I've been researching the crap out of them like I do with everything before I buy..
I was looking at 4 channel as well, but without going to DC, not much worth buying.
I'm in a cycle atm.. I had dual channel several years ago and discovered that charging 2 at a lower rate was frustrating since the charger can only put out "x" amount, it takes longer..so I bought single output chargers, and now I'm back to multi channel..well looking anyways🤣🤣
Technology keeps getting better, and with 325-400 watts, the newer stuff is tempting🤔
I have 5 working chargers, albeit cheaper ones(80-100 watts) soo..do I really need one? Of course not🤣🤣
Perhaps I should be looking at quality fans and heatsinks,LOL
(y)(y)(y)

THE DAILY STRUGGLE

I have a hota d6 and love it. So I'm sure this model would be great too.

20220324_174133.jpg

Or the new gensacearespammers imars dual. Having doubts between isdt and gensacearespammers

https://www.eurorc.com/product/3341...annel-ac200wdc300w-smartbalance-rc-charger-eu
Is the link for the gens charger?
What about skyrc? They make a good charger as well. There's alot of imax knockoffs out there. I ended up with a couple..they work but kinda sketchy since they have no certificates of testing at all..

Wow, that's weird..your link wasn't working, but the(same) link in my reply does🤔🤣🤣

Is the link for the gens charger?
What about skyrc? They make a good charger as well. There's alot of imax knockoffs out there. I ended up with a couple..they work but kinda sketchy since they have no certificates of testing at all..

Wow, that's weird..your link wasn't working, but the(same) link in my reply does🤔🤣🤣
I typed in gensacearespammers imars duo but it spelled something different. Thats strange 🤔🤔

Does anyone has the hota s6 charger yet? I can get it for 159 euro. Really in a doubt here. Is it worth it? Need some xt60 female to xt90 male connectors 😉

Back