Hey yall i got a ? For anybody that has done direct comparison of asuga and spark or radix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyJaques

Reaction score
I'm curious on the length of the asuga arms and how they compare to spark or kagama in the past corally had the 2 styles of arm short long same with hubs. My question is are the asuga arms a whole new length bridging the gap between long and short? Any input will help I'm doing a modified skeeter and seeking the perfect arm length I've done both short arm long hub and long arm short hubs ,but to use long take mods to rear tower..I want to rebuild with new carbon fiber so I don't want to mod the towers. Again any input is appreciated

I'm curious on the length of the asuga arms and how they compare to spark or kagama in the past corally had the 2 styles of arm short long same with hubs. My question is are the asuga arms a whole new length bridging the gap between long and short? Any input will help I'm doing a modified skeeter and seeking the perfect arm length I've done both short arm long hub and long arm short hubs ,but to use long take mods to rear tower..I want to rebuild with new carbon fiber so I don't want to mod the towers. Again any input is appreciated
I haven't any TC buggies, so can't help there, but do like the idea of using "medium" length arms. I suppose a long armed Sketer likely makes a great stunt truck, but I like good handling rigs more. Which I can imagine the medium length arms might be a good choice. Good luck brother! I'm curious to see what you come up with!👍🍻

I built a K6S with Mojave arms, something along the lines I suppose? I originally used the Mojo short hubs too, but just recently swapped out for the wider truck hubs on it to reduce rollovers. I haven't had a chance to test yet, but it's now around 16mm wider with the truck hubs. I'm excited to see how it handles.

Last edited:
Here’s my Kraton 6s with Mojave arms , Kraton hubs , this made it as near as to the asuga , BUT the asuga out handles it by miles , I even put the asuga shocks on it as seen in one of my threads somewhere . I am a real fan of the asuga , it just works ( for me ) so well

This conversion was started a long time ago and thanks for the idea must go to Knowair 👍🏻
IMG_0296.jpeg

Here’s my Kraton 6s with Mojave arms , Kraton hubs , this made it as near as to the asuga , BUT the asuga out handles it by miles , I even put the asuga shocks on it as seen in one of my threads somewhere . I am a real fan of the asuga , it just works ( for me ) so well

This conversion was started a long time ago and thanks for the idea must go to Knowair 👍🏻
View attachment 5854
I agree, I really like the Mojo armed K6, but don't have an Asuga to compare it to. It drives really well but does push more than I'd like in the turns. The K6 always pushed the turns too. I did get some solo laps in with the truck hubs/stubs installed yesterday. I'm calling it a success, definitely less traction rolling, but won't really know what I've got until I can run it against something else..whenever my brother decides to come out of hibernation, LOL.

I agree, I really like the Mojo armed K6, but don't have an Asuga to compare it to. It drives really well but does push more than I'd like in the turns. The K6 always pushed the turns too. I did get some solo laps in with the truck hubs/stubs installed yesterday. I'm calling it a success, definitely less traction rolling, but won't really know what I've got until I can run it against something else..whenever my brother decides to come out of hibernation, LOL.
Hopefully you can get to try an asuga soon . Mine is sitting there , totally standard , and it works a treat , BUT I do sometimes struggle to get parts , hence why I’ll always keep and arms and my buckets of parts for the forever changing projects . The asuga really needs nothing doing .

Hopefully you can get to try an asuga soon . Mine is sitting there , totally standard , and it works a treat , BUT I do sometimes struggle to get parts , hence why I’ll always keep and arms and my buckets of parts for the forever changing projects . The asuga really needs nothing doing .
Hoping one day I can grab an Asuga. It may be the perfect weapon for my little backyard track. My brother and I race everything on it, from 1/10 ST through 8s Arrma's. The 1/8 truggies are probably the most capable on it's rough surface, 1/8 buggies do well on the smooth sections but are a handful over the rougher portions as they bottom out and bounce too much.. and obviously the little 2wd ST's are off the ground as much as on it since they're so light and low to the ground. We have a blast though!!

Back