Muraco Gonna snatch up a TC! Please guide me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BasherKinh

Reaction score
So I’ve limited it down to either the Muraco/Shogun,,.or the Jambo/Punisher.

Im just looking to go fast and light bash, not much jumping..mostly tearing ass in the dirt..
Im coming from Arrma outcast and kraton 4s, Granite and Vorteks land.

Anyone with some insight that could guide me..are there any differences between Muraco/Shogun in terms of speed/handling?
And also what is just flat out more fun Punisher or Jambo?
Thx guys

Muraco and shogun are the exact same vehicle short of tires and body so basically pick whichever you like the looks of better. As far as what's more fun between the jambo and punisher that comes down to personal preference, punisher is a long wheel base truck and jambo is a short wheel base

I have a Muraco. As stated earlier, the Shogun and Muraco have the same chassis: the only differences are the body and tires. Keep in mind that the long wheelbase vehicles (Shogun, Muraco, and Punisher) are more stable and the short wheelbase vehicle (Jambo) is better at stunts.

I have a Muraco. As stated earlier, the Shogun and Muraco have the same chassis: the only differences are the body and tires. Keep in mind that the long wheelbase vehicles (Shogun, Muraco, and Punisher) are more stable and the short wheelbase vehicle (Jambo) is better at stunts.
The tires are different?
Yea, I think im gonna get a Muraco, Punisher and Jambo.
I’ll have all my bases covered. They can sit next to the kraton/outcast 4s and my granite.
Then im done..NO MORE RCs!

It’s a viscous cycle to get caught up in…so satisfying tho! Peeling off that plastic, everything looks so beautiful before that first bash!
I’ve heard TC cars are a bit faster then the Arrma, is that true? Im referring to the 1/8 6s cars..
How about the skeeter? Seems heavier then the Arrma 4s(kraton/outcast) is it faster?

It’s a viscous cycle to get caught up in…so satisfying tho! Peeling off that plastic, everything looks so beautiful before that first bash!
I’ve heard TC cars are a bit faster then the Arrma, is that true? Im referring to the 1/8 6s cars..
How about the skeeter? Seems heavier then the Arrma 4s(kraton/outcast) is it faster?
Based on my personal experience with both Arrma and Corally, the Corally 6s cars are faster out of the box, and they are more controllable.

I would like to purchase a shogun, in this topic you have wrote that the only differences between shogun and muraco are the body and tires, but looking the pictures for me they have also the same tires, so the only difference is the body 🤷‍♂️

Yeah just the body on them, it's kinda habit to say body and tires because that's the difference between the other models-radix/python, kronos/punisher, dementor/jambo

Back