Ghost Spur Gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormwind

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
Have Corally stopped making any spur gears!?
Every shop I look at in the UK seems to be out of stock for the 52T spur gear for the Kronos/Punisher/Skeeter.

Are there any compatible alternatives that I could potentially look into instead of going with Corally for Kronos?

There's some complete diffs on eBay from the RC kit strippers.
52T, but look to be the EXH black output cups. Prices from 54 quid to 70 ish.

Parts for TC can be hard to source over here in the US too. JRC has been a great resource for stock replacement parts for me, luckily. What about a smaller spur gear(less teeth)? You could run say a 46t spur with a larger pinion to get you by? Asuga's are awall here right now. Hopefully that's a good thing and they're selling really well.

There's some complete diffs on eBay from the RC kit strippers.
52T, but look to be the EXH black output cups. Prices from 54 quid to 70 ish.
Yep, not long after I sent this I did actually find one on eBay. Luckily I found one with the Swiss Steel cups for the same price as the ones with the EXH cups (£54).
It's too bad that I bought new cups, bearings and gaskets already. I just had the planetary gears and spur gear on backorder.
I've cancelled those items on backorder and will just keep the others as spares.

Yep, not long after I sent this I did actually find one on eBay. Luckily I found one with the Swiss Steel cups for the same price as the ones with the EXH cups (£54).
It's too bad that I bought new cups, bearings and gaskets already. I just had the planetary gears and spur gear on backorder.
I've cancelled those items on backorder and will just keep the others as spares.
Always good to have spares👍
Even CML have many of the normal wear items on backorder, but these are in stock in European shops. Hopefully there's a massive container full of bits on a ship on the way over.

Back