Ftx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glynncLB

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Triton
Hey gang me again bought second hand ftx carnage ebay, within first week, spur gear worn, centre diff come out of drive thingy ,peeved off, sending back,never again second hand bad,looking at quantum maverick?

Which quantum, the off-road or on road one, brushed or brushless? I had looked long and hard at the brushless off-road variant a year or two back but decided to go with the rival mt10, everything I found at that time was the quantum was a decent truck just a bit soft and not in a good way, depending how you run rc that could be a bad thing, I'm kinda hard on things so I decided to avoid it figuring I'd break it often.

The reviews on the Quantum Maverick aren't all that good - as low as 2.7 out of 5 - and with that, I would consider going with a brand that has a better reputation, like Corally or Arrma. To me, the Corally vehicles are the best bang-for-the-buck vehicles out there: I was able to get my Radix6 for $380 USD and my my Muraco for $404 USD, and those prices included one-to-four-day shipping via Fed Ex for $9.99.

Back