Radix Free 3 pack of HD narrow hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireblade

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Radix
A while ago my friend bought a Python and I noticed it did not have the HD hubs, so I put a ticket in to see if the offer of free hubs was still on (it's not any more fyi)

But! True to their reputation they have given me a code for them free anyway!

In the mean time my friend bought the HD hubs and I already have them so they are going spare.

If anyone is ordering from the Corally site in the next 2 weeks then you can have the code (expires 31/7/23)

Seems like a waste if the code doesn't get used.

Nice! Surely someone here needs them. For those wondering these will fit the radix, python, shogun and muraco, if you don't have them they are a very worthwhile upgrade.

A while ago my friend bought a Python and I noticed it did not have the HD hubs, so I put a ticket in to see if the offer of free hubs was still on (it's not any more fyi)

But! True to their reputation they have given me a code for them free anyway!

In the mean time my friend bought the HD hubs and I already have them so they are going spare.

If anyone is ordering from the Corally site in the next 2 weeks then you can have the code (expires 31/7/23)

Seems like a waste if the code doesn't get used.
Hi ive been trying to find somewhere on the corally website for the upgraded shogun hub, cannot seem to find, any instructions would be great cheers

Quick update. The code worked perfectly, thank you. HD Wide hubs ordered for Kronos XTR. The code was €20.85 - the same value as the hubs. The shipping was €20 with DHL international. 🤣🤣🤣

So I added some spring steel center diff out drives as well.

Corally must have some sort of deal going with DHL. Since when did it cost €20 to send a jiffy bag from Corally land to UK? 🤔🇬🇧

Shame that code doesn't work with Wheelspin Models in England. 😅

IMG_20220509_221528.jpg

Just a quick update - the HD hubs and Pro center diff out drives arrived today with FedEx. Off the back of a massive lorry! 😂

IMG_20230731_140748_edit_213357485511714.jpg

Thank you, Fireblade, for you your thoughtfulness.

My XTR still runs on stock hubs, so these are an obvious upgrade choice. 👍👌

Cheers! 🍻

Back