E revo wheels anyone ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Sketer
Just for fun..

E-revo 2.0 wheels with backflip LP tires
E8C7282E-FFDD-486F-9751-5F3E29A4ABCF.jpeg
9692275C-A5C8-4840-87B4-F552F2E73041.jpeg

Just for fun..

E-revo 2.0 wheels with backflip LP tires
View attachment 477View attachment 478
I like em myself. Couple questions, first, I see some bits of orange plastic on the bench. Did you have to shave the wheels for the tires? Or are those the janky TRX splines you had to cut off?
Second, how's the revo wheel thickness at the hex? Are they janky like the xmaxx wheels? Those xmaxx wheels are quite thin at the hexes.
Third, have you tried fitting these to the sketer? Look like they might have enough offset to them? That would be mint if they work on the sketer😮😁

I like em myself. Couple questions, first, I see some bits of orange plastic on the bench. Did you have to shave the wheels for the tires? Or are those the janky TRX splines you had to cut off?
Second, how's the revo wheel thickness at the hex? Are they janky like the xmaxx wheels? Those xmaxx wheels are quite thin at the hexes.
Third, have you tried fitting these to the sketer? Look like they might have enough offset to them? That would be mint if they work on the sketer😮😁
The orange bits are the trx splines I had to trim. The hexes are pretty decent ill try and get a pic. And nope didn’t even think to try them on the skeeter. I will now… also planning to widen it as well. Gonna see if the m2c hex kit will fit…

The orange bits are the trx splines I had to trim. The hexes are pretty decent ill try and get a pic. And nope didn’t even think to try them on the skeeter. I will now… also planning to widen it as well. Gonna see if the m2c hex kit will fit…
Sweet! Hope they fit the sketer!! My bro has the revo 2.0, I seem to remember the wheel/tire combo being pretty hefty? I've been trying to tell him to go lighter at least tire wise cuz that rig feels heavy in the handling dept. It's a ripper tho, just doesn't like staying right side up when jumping🙄🤣

Back