SOLD / FOUND Dementor 2021 for sale (customer return/open box)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Built4SpeedRC

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
  2. Punisher
  3. Radix
  4. Sketer
All,
I have a Dementor that has very minor wear. The vehicle had a bad ESC which caused it to go 100% throttle when the controller was shut off. Corally replaced the ESC, which I have to install, but now I can't sell it as new. Looking to get $300 plus shipping. Vehicle is practically brand new with minor scuffs on the wheels and front shock tower. No body damage at all. I can send more pics if you are interested.

tempImagetBKDOv.png

Yup. Been remodeling a house, and dealing with my son being in and out of the hospital.
Oh no, I hope he's okay. Glad to hear you're back online. Best of luck with everything! I'll keep you in mind when I need some parts.

SOLD

Oh no, I hope he's okay. Glad to hear you're back online. Best of luck with everything! I'll keep you in mind when I need some parts.
Thanks, we just got home from the Hospital in Denver right before the New Year. He is doing great!

SOLD

Thanks, we just got home from the Hospital in Denver right before the New Year. He is doing great!
Glad to hear!! Nothing worse than seeing a child suffer.. God bless and Happy New Year to you and yours, I hope 2023 brings health and happiness to you and your family!!🍻

Back