Current Team Corally Discounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniC

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Hey Guys,

I thought I'd start this thread so we can share any nice TC discounts we might stumble upon from time to time.

I'll start with these three discounts directly on Team Corally's website:
The Muraco is very tempting! It seems to include the tower to tower brace and the HD steering blocks! Too bad I already bought myself an RC xmas present! 😔

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd start this thread so we can share any nice TC discounts we might stumble upon from time to time.

I'll start with these three discounts directly on Team Corally's website:
The Muraco is very tempting! It seems to include the tower to tower brace and the HD steering blocks! Too bad I already bought myself an RC xmas present! 😔
Good stuff!! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, I've already blown Santa's budget for this year!! 🤣
My brother just picked up a Kronos rtr, he's been admiring my XTR for some time now. I'd really love to pick up a TC 6s buggy..

Maybe we'll see some of these discounts in the states. TBH the pricing here is quite good already..an rtr kronos can be had for $409 delivered.

The Muraco with the T2T chassis brace and heavy-duty steering knuckles is a Europe only deal, so grab it if you live there. I was able to grab a Muraco without those items here in the US on a great deal, and even after buying the T2T brace and HD steering knuckles separately, I was able to beat the Europe deal before it went on sale. And I got mine in one day.

Back