Crashed the Shogun pretty bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Radix
  2. Shogun
I’m overall impressed with the durability. It hit a solid object at a high rate of speed, in the cold, and only broke the axle carrier.
0F6C158E-E654-4B21-9FD5-B0FCC0465EFC.jpeg

I’m overall impressed with the durability. It hit a solid object at a high rate of speed, in the cold, and only broke the axle carrier.
View attachment 3233
Always nice to hear accounts like this. TC deserves a lot more recognition as a brand IMHO.
There's a couple of YouTubers (who happen to be buddies) that give it a bad name and I think have caused a lot of unfair damage to the brand. So it's good and really important that we portray the real side of TC in this forum so that people have other more solid references.

Always nice to hear accounts like this. TC deserves a lot more recognition as a brand IMHO.
There's a couple of YouTubers (who happen to be buddies) that give it a bad name and I think have caused a lot of unfair damage to the brand. So it's good and really important that we portray the real side of TC in this forum so that people have other more solid references.
As I’ve completely stripped this truck down, examined it thoroughly, and have been reassembling it, I’ve come to the conclusion that they are extremely well built compared to many other manufacturers. The way they use countersink washers, the way the chassis is machined out so the steering posts cannot turn, the bracing, it’s extremely high quality. I love the attention to detail. There’s about 50% less slop in the suspension and steering than other similar trucks I’ve owned, and the handling reflects that.

I’m not a fan of any one brand, I like and have owned just about all of them. But I will say that Corally is definitely in my top 3 after tearing this truck down. Definitely top notch engineering.

As I’ve completely stripped this truck down, examined it thoroughly, and have been reassembling it, I’ve come to the conclusion that they are extremely well built compared to many other manufacturers. The way they use countersink washers, the way the chassis is machined out so the steering posts cannot turn, the bracing, it’s extremely high quality. I love the attention to detail. There’s about 50% less slop in the suspension and steering than other similar trucks I’ve owned, and the handling reflects that.

I’m not a fan of any one brand, I like and have owned just about all of them. But I will say that Corally is definitely in my top 3 after tearing this truck down. Definitely top notch engineering.
I have to agree! Some times I would just sit for an hour or two on my wrenching table going over my XTR and just admiring the engineering and the quality of parts. And to think I only paid €499 for an 8th scale that is pretty much all 7075 aluminium is mind blowing!

@Xjeepguy let me know if I can help, I have coupon going on in the vendor section, and have all the parts, and upgrade parts to get you going again.

Back