Ontario Corally Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angst

Reaction score
I'd really like to see more hobby stores in Canada, or more specifically in the GTA area in Ontario, to carry Corally models and parts. There are some amazing hobby stores that have been open for more than 40 years that would be prime candidates. Just putting out that challenge to hobby store owners. Corally are producing some of the best models out there, for reasonable prices - it's only going to be a matter of time before they start getting North American adoption. Be first and establish yourself as a Corally-leading store.

I'm thankful for finding Jenny RC out of the USA who support Corally and ship to Canada. Now, they just need to get them a Skeeter 😉

I'd really like to see more hobby stores in Canada, or more specifically in the GTA area in Ontario, to carry Corally models and parts. There are some amazing hobby stores that have been open for more than 40 years that would be prime candidates. Just putting out that challenge to hobby store owners. Corally are producing some of the best models out there, for reasonable prices - it's only going to be a matter of time before they start getting North American adoption. Be first and establish yourself as a Corally-leading store.

I'm thankful for finding Jenny RC out of the USA who support Corally and ship to Canada. Now, they just need to get them a Skeeter 😉
Maybe it is possible to send corally a e-mail? Same goes for the Netherlands. No official corally distributors. But for me it is easy to get Cars and parts because i am in Europe.

https://www.corally.com/Distributors

I actually sent that link to a Canadian Distributor for them to consider being a more formal Corally vendor. Fingers crossed for Canada 😉

Yea I agree Jennys needs a sketer.....of course it would be sold out in a matter of about 30 sec :ROFLMAO:

Yea I agree Jennys needs a sketer.....of course it would be sold out in a matter of about 30 sec :ROFLMAO:
That's true. I was trolling the python page for a few weeks to grab the Python a-arm package and nuts/bolts. Great value, but you gotta be quick.

I asked https://www.canadahobbies.ca. to start to carry the Sketer and Sketer parts. I'd like the shock caps for the Radix. Need a cheap way to get Corally parts in Canada.

I'm a Corally advocate, I like European quality; they had me at Swiss Made....SMRT marketing IMO.

Even if you don't get it from local shops in Canada, you can always order direct from Belgium from their official online store. I'm not sure what tax or customs implications you'd have in Canada, but shipping shouldn't take too long right?

Back