Corally needs to step to the plate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any gossip around a new Corally car? I need a street basher. If i got that covered i have all i want for rc cars. Want to buy a Infraction but i don't want more different brands for parts and stuff. This one looks good but it is expensive 🤣 And i only want xt90 without soldering stuff on it. I suck in soldering. 🥴
https://www.toemen.nl/product/arrma...-street-basher-4wd-rtr-zeer-compleet-en-uniek

OMG... steer way clear of that..!!
Way too much alloy parts, and to make matters worse they are GPM.. 🤣

Just build a street basher out of some Corally stuff.. Kronos chassis with Radix drivetrain and arms, axles, hub carriers etc then just put low profile truck body on it..:cool:

Something like this.....

IMG_0461.jpeg

Or this..

IMG_7403.jpg

Just build a street basher out of some Corally stuff.. Kronos chassis with Radix drivetrain and arms, axles, hub carriers etc then just put low profile truck body on it..:cool:

Something like this.....

View attachment 4121

Or this..

View attachment 4122
So no gpm parts then 😉

Something like this.....

View attachment 4121

Or this..

View attachment 4122
Hmmm, that's a really good idea, I've made my radix and python wide but never considered making a kronos narrow, I'll have to put that on my to do list

Back