Sketer Changed out the slightly bent Ackerman arm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

project_revenant

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
It really wasn’t too bad and I really cant complain after all the abuse, but I decided to change it tonight while I was tinkering. I’m guessing I ordered the wrong part. But it will work for now. I’ll straighten the original one and drop it in the parts bag for when I do this again.
11FCA7CC-AF8A-4CBA-A2D9-80DC3A9032C6.jpeg
8DD34D8B-AE44-462C-8E99-75094ED42153.jpeg

ps. Where the tie rod ends attach to the Ackerman, there is some serious locktite, consider yourself warned.

It really wasn’t too bad and I really cant complain after all the abuse, but I decided to change it tonight while I was tinkering. I’m guessing I ordered the wrong part. But it will work for now. I’ll straighten the original one and drop it in the parts bag for when I do this again.
View attachment 677View attachment 678
ps. Where the tie rod ends attach to the Ackerman, there is some serious locktite, consider yourself warned.
🤣🤣🤣
I didn't post about this, but yeah.
Misery loves company.🙃

View attachment 677View attachment 678
Oh man! Givin her hell! I’ve bent one of those on the 2021 xtr before… it was a really bad hit though.. lol

Back