Muraco Center diff fluid on a Muraco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
  2. Radix
I've already checked and filled the fluid in the front and rear diffs, and I'm ready to tackle the center diff. I would also appreciate your thoughts concerning what weight diff fluid you use in the center diff, keeping in mind that I don't use my Muraco for stunts and I'm not into huge wheelies.

I'm running the Shogun and I typically just do random bash sessions with it in loose soil and sand. In all my RC's I tend to go more for a heavy weight fluid in my center diffs. My shogun currently has 1mil in the center. I have 75k in the front and 30k in the rear.
This configuration works well for the conditions I run in. In the end it's a little trial and error, setting the diffs up to work best for your conditions and driving habits.

I'm running the Shogun and I typically just do random bash sessions with it in loose soil and sand. In all my RC's I tend to go more for a heavy weight fluid in my center diffs. My shogun currently has 1mil in the center. I have 75k in the front and 30k in the rear.
This configuration works well for the conditions I run in. In the end it's a little trial and error, setting the diffs up to work best for your conditions and driving habits.
Thanks. I'm still on the fence as to whether I leave at 20/100/10, which I have in it now, or go with 40/300/20. I have 20/300/10 in my Kraton 6s, and I have 20/1M/20 in the diffs in my Maxx V1, and both work great in their respective vehicles. I use both the Kraton and Maxx for bashing, and I plan on running the Muraco more conservatively by using thinner center diff fluid to keep the wheelies down. Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

Back