Can someone smarter than me read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK, but if it gives us better batteries that are more sustainable then he'll yeah!
I'm all for a cleaner environment and renewable energy but if anyone believes there's enough resources for ALL of us to replace our petroleum cars with EV you're definitely mistaken.

I followed details on this like a year ago. It’s good news but won’t be able to discharge as well but the capacity is tested to only be fraction better per amp hour so in our tiny batteries probably won’t even notice the difference but they cycles are where we are going to benefit in the rc world. But all around good news for sure. There are better tech out there but will sit in a lab for 10 years before we see it.

Didn't read the article but have heard recently about new battery technology being a saline solution and Iron i believe, is this the same thing here? So far heard it should be great but the big issue is the Iron getting rusted and issues keeping it from happening. Unfortunately Mr. Joe Bob just shut down a big mine so we may all start to see some big increases in our Lipos due to one less source for raw material.

I followed details on this like a year ago. It’s good news but won’t be able to discharge as well but the capacity is tested to only be fraction better per amp hour so in our tiny batteries probably won’t even notice the difference but they cycles are where we are going to benefit in the rc world. But all around good news for sure. There are better tech out there but will sit in a lab for 10 years before we see it.
As far as i understood solid state batteries are the holy grail

Back