Sketer Bolt on sketer tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

Reaction score
So i installed a 16t pinion, zero chance of a backflip on 3s Hard to get 1 on 4s. What are direct bolt on tires that are larger than stock, that fit with out changing the hubs and arms?

I have the Proline Badlands. They're a bit taller than the stock and give better air/rotation control.

Couple runs ago i noticed the front tires were unloading alot. Had a hard time pulling the front end. I had put 100k in the center diff when i bought it.. so i tore it down and put 300k in, better than before.. but now that its warm out, my motor esc and batteries are getting to hot with 16t pinion. I backed it down to a 14t but havnt run yet

Fan on the motor? Sketer needs that. I run 14t as well. But i have the Kuron 825 system in it. Only run 4s

Couple runs ago i noticed the front tires were unloading alot. Had a hard time pulling the front end. I had put 100k in the center diff when i bought it.. so i tore it down and put 300k in, better than before.. but now that its warm out, my motor esc and batteries are getting to hot with 16t pinion. I backed it down to a 14t but havnt run yet
I have 325 center diff. One fan in the slot behind motor and one fan on top of motor with 15th.

I’ve hit thermal shut down both times I took it out.

I have 325 center diff. One fan in the slot behind motor and one fan on top of motor with 15th.

I’ve hit thermal shut down both times I took it out.
I started getting cogging aswell. Thinking 16t was to much

Fan on the motor? Sketer needs that. I run 14t as well. But i have the Kuron 825 system in it. Only run 4s
You running that on the stock esc? I ask because i am getting ready to tear my electronics out of my kronos xtr, and selling it off as parts. Putting the motor and esc in the skeeter has crossed my mind

Last edited:
Back