Python Body shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipster

Reaction score
What are the flattered part of the side of the Python chassis for. I thought of putting Velcro there to hold the body shell better. The front has two clips. Ideally the side could do with the too. Anybody any thoughts or know what they are for.

179D5370-0B30-490C-B6D5-B9D4939EA499.jpeg

What are the flattered part of the side of the Python chassis for. I thought of putting Velcro there to hold the body shell better. The front has two clips. Ideally the side could do with the too. Anybody any thoughts or know what they are for.

View attachment 4129
Dusty motors chassis covers!

I had wondered what the clips were for on the Kronos XTR. It's not like the body could clip into them.

However, the adhesive velcro for the Dusty Motors shroud sits nicely behind the clips AND the side guards. 👍

Dusty motors chassis covers!

I had wondered what the clips were for on the Kronos XTR. It's not like the body could clip into them.

However, the adhesive velcro for the Dusty Motors shroud sits nicely behind the clips AND the side guards. 👍
Hi.
Yes, I have cut two small pieces of Velcro and fitted in the flattened bits. The work well and stop the body moving. Great idea

What larger motor will fit in the Python. There’s plenty of space for a longer more powerful motor. Still want to stay on 6S and keep the esc if possible

What larger motor will fit in the Python. There’s plenty of space for a longer more powerful motor. Still want to stay on 6S and keep the esc if possible
I don't see why you want a bigger motor. My python is crazy fast on 6s. I need to buy a 4s pack.. it's just crazy on 6s

I don't see why you want a bigger motor. My python is crazy fast on 6s. I need to buy a 4s pack.. it's just crazy on 6s
I did away with 4S as it wasn’t as quick as my HSP 1/10 buggy. Yes it’s fast on 6S. A bigger motor means more power!

Back