Been Leaning Hard Into Crawlers What Have I Missed Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

project_revenant

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
So I got bitten by the crawler bug over the last few months pretty hard. I know no-one here prolly wants to hear that but it's true. I have simplified my personal and professional life a ton. Got rid of all social media, my smart phone, and got rid of a lot of dead weight employees at my business and have stepped back onto the sales floor myself. my free time has went down the drain but somehow crawling seems to fill any slots. i got my first trx4 not to long ago and have had a blast making it as capable as possible and last night started a build of a 4ws buggy. i like the precision, weight and attention to detail that bashers don't require. anyway enough of that silliness if you made it this far what's new in the world of Corally?

So I got bitten by the crawler bug over the last few months pretty hard. I know no-one here prolly wants to hear that but it's true. I have simplified my personal and professional life a ton. Got rid of all social media, my smart phone, and got rid of a lot of dead weight employees at my business and have stepped back onto the sales floor myself. my free time has went down the drain but somehow crawling seems to fill any slots. i got my first trx4 not to long ago and have had a blast making it as capable as possible and last night started a build of a 4ws buggy. i like the precision, weight and attention to detail that bashers don't require. anyway enough of that silliness if you made it this far what's new in the world of Corally?
I got rid of social media about two years ago and it was a great decision.
New this year, the Asuga!

I can respect the crawlers, just not my thing.. I like a little speed and carnage myself, to each their own 🍻
Only real news from TC has been the Asuga XLR.
I like it. I decided to build my own from a mashup of Kraton and Mojave parts. Same dimensions as an Asuga. I just need the body and wing to complete it..
Redcat has introduced an oversized, underpowered basher..but then recalled..a familiar theme. Anyone remember the Rampage brushless from Redcat? That got a permanent recall..1/5 scale MT.

Back