Sketer Battery straps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tried to change my order at Corally to buy both sizes but by chance if they do not make the correction I will try these for sure. Im running these: https://www.amainhobbies.com/gens-a...7BWtpzyYUN9CUhlqXaZO8oGynryUarhBoCkmMQAvD_BwE

What length do I need? The factory ones were to long and did not provide enough bite at the end if that makes sense.

Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk
Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk

Team Corally - Pro Battery Straps - 250x20mm - Metallschnalle - Silikon-Anti-Rutsch-Strings - Schwarz - 2 Stk
I saw those after I made this post and also after I placed an order directly with Corally a couple of hours ago. I sent them an email asking them to add them to my order to save on shipping cost. I wish I would have looked before I checked out.

Last edited:
Skeeter straps are 💩. What is a QUALITY direct replacement
Yes they are. Bought some from Metz in Germany. Mline. It is there home brand. Same as the Corally ones. When i buy the Asuga, will buy the Corally straps with them 😉

Yes they are. Bought some from Metz in Germany. Mline. It is there home brand. Same as the Corally ones. When i buy the Asuga, will buy the Corally straps with them 😉
Corally responded this morning and said they were able to make the change so I’ll give them a try.

Anyone is the US have those Corally straps...they look great but I don't see them available in the US.

I am slightly ashamed of myself because I put Arrma straps on the Sketer...they work!
I googled but came up with no results.

Ja ist in Europa einfacher zu bekommen;)

Anyone is the US have those Corally straps...they look great but I don't see them available in the US.

I am slightly ashamed of myself because I put Arrma straps on the Sketer...they work!

@winterlong75 , I purchased both lengths from corally as well as the ones from the Amazon link above. If you wan’t I can send you the corally length I don’t need and a single one of the others as they come in a pack of three if you want to see if you like them. Just cover shipping fees and there yours when they all get here.

Just want to add my opinion and experience here.

I have the new Corally straps as seen above and the Straps that @morrjr71 recommended. The ones from Amazon are definitely BETTER than Corallys offering. The Corally straps are to wide and have to be trimmed in order for the floating battery tray mounts to seat correctly. Secondly, I purchased both lengths from Corally and both sets of straps are different lengths and do not match one another. Lastly, you only get two from Corally and the ones from Amazon comes in a pack of three. So, IMO and application the Amazon Straps are a better choice and worth the small amount you pay for them.

2965522F-5790-47C2-BDBB-755E6F43C5A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back