Sketer Basherqueen Carbon Fiber Center Brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winterlong75

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Sketer
Installed the Basherqueen center brace tonight. Looks and feels like high quality with nice finishing on the edges and both pieces fitting perfectly. I'm not too extreme of a basher so mostly just looking for more insurance than necessary...and it's a good-looking upgrade!

20221029_164524.jpg
20221029_164514.jpg

20221029_164509.jpg

Good job: the carbon fiber adds a bit of pizzazz to an otherwise dull part.

I recently installed the Xtreme Chassis Brace kit into my Muraco that came without a chassis brace. The Muraco looked like it was missing something without the brace: I don't bash hard, so it was more of an appearance thing than a necessity.

Corally did a poor job when deciding which fasteners to put in the kit: some are too long, and some are too short. I have a collection of fasteners in most all sizes, and I was able to use some of them to make the chassis brace look better. Now there are no more hugely protruding fasteners or fasteners that barely go through where they need to go.

Good job: the carbon fiber adds a bit of pizzazz to an otherwise dull part.

I recently installed the Xtreme Chassis Brace kit into my Muraco that came without a chassis brace. The Muraco looked like it was missing something without the brace: I don't bash hard, so it was more of an appearance thing than a necessity.

Corally did a poor job when deciding which fasteners to put in the kit: some are too long, and some are too short. I have a collection of fasteners in most all sizes, and I was able to use some of them to make the chassis brace look better. Now there are no more hugely protruding fasteners or fasteners that barely go through where they need to go.
Totally agree on the fasteners point...the ones on the brace brackets are comically long!

Oh guys! You just ruined it for me! Now I'm going to have to replace a few screws as soon as I get home! My OCD won't leave me alone until I do. 😂
I'm normally not OCD, but fasteners that are too long just bother me. Besides looking bad, they can easily snag some skin if not careful when working on a RC vehicle.

Back