Arrma compatible steering and suspension parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom1208

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
Hi all.
Just thought i would start a wee thread that can hopefully be added to.
Please feel free to add any tips or information on other compatible parts.
The aim is to help people easily find information on how to modify / strengthen there corally rc cars.
Parts i have found out fit sometimes with minor modifications.

Arrma kraton steering ends. The ends are slightly longer and thicker but if you cut a wee bit off the corally steering shaft they fit on.
The bar on the car is the modified Corally one with arrma ends. The one i am holding the standard xtr one.

D7D48B87-B7D1-46CA-96AC-35B881878804.jpeg

Last edited:
Thats good to know, thanks for the pics.

Arrma kraton exb shocks are a direct fit.
Arrma kraton shock ends fit kronos shocks.
Thanks to RCP for that information 👍🏼
Shock ends as in shock rod ends ? last time i checked the Kronos shocks uses 3.5mm shafts while the Kraton uses 4mm, did something change with the Kronos shocks ?

You might be right jms.
I will edit 👍
Quite alright, i've been wanting Corally to change out the shocks for a 4mm version for a long time but has happened yet as far as i know, the 3.5mm might work great on the buggies and Sketer but for the larger ones, well, maybe it's just me being stubborn.

Tried to think of any other parts that might fit from Arrma but i think i tried it all, just the stuff i listed above except for the pillowballs but that's kinda a thing of the past now since the HD hubs came out.

Thanks for the info jms.
Did you have any issues with the Kronos shock shafts bending ?
I still have standard shocks on mine with the thick pistons and hard springs. The shock ends are definitely a weak point. I snapped mine last time I had it out. Hd ones are on back order. Should be here on the 11th feb.
That’s a heavy duty chassis brace you have there mate. Would take a drop from a plane to bend that 👍

Thanks for the info jms.
Did you have any issues with the Kronos shock shafts bending ?
I still have standard shocks on mine with the thick pistons and hard springs. The shock ends are definitely a weak point. I snapped mine last time I had it out. Hd ones are on back order. Should be here on the 11th feb.
That’s a heavy duty chassis brace you have there mate. Would take a drop from a plane to bend that 👍
no problem.

I have just bent one Kronos shock shaft but i've bent shafts on my Arrma shocks on other cars as well.
on my Kronos V1 i kinda got negative on the shocks from the beginning, felt too flimsey on a 1/8 truck, had big problems
in the beginning just getting them leak free, messed around with that for a time and when i broke some shock rod ends and
then later bent a shaft i got really tired of them, borrowed some Kraton shocks on another ride and installed those with RPM ends
and they've been on there ever since without a problem. Will give the Kronos shocks another shot on my XTR 2022.

The XTR shock rod ends might be a lot better than the V1 ones i had but if Kronos used some 4mm shock shafts there would be a whole
lot of good durable shock rod ends to choose from.

yea, that chassi brace, does help a lot for heavier bashing and high jumps, a bot old design that i have used on several cars, the square profile
has a M4 rod inside connecting both towers. Will be no more need for that on the XTR 2022 :)

That is one serious chassis brace. Holy moly!
Yes, looks kinda beefy doesn't it :ROFLMAO: lightweight and works like a charm though, been using several of these over the years before the center braces
came along on the Arrma rides, old idea and design is from my swede buddy Thomas aka TpPartsRcXtreme so you'll probably seen it before :)

Wow, arrma steering ends are tough !!!
I gave my friend a shot of the xtr today. We built a ramp off my back fence in to a field. He ran it flat out in to my fence.
Broken my fence post !!!
The car snapped the metal steering rod right at the end off the arm show above !! Wow, I thot the plastic would have snapped before the metal !!!
What a job getting this out the steering end !!
The rear wing got snapped off and lost the plastic oval plate. A tamiya df03 carbon Rear shock tower does the same job !!!

528BA37C-7403-4800-88CA-EAC0FC4A79AD.jpeg

361279F7-DEAB-4DB6-815C-3098BE1CA494.jpeg

Last edited:
Back