Shogun Anybody Running Backflips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run the 4s on mine…I have 6s backflips on my Noto, seems like they would be a little big/heavy for the shogun..
I guess it depends on the bashing you plan to do..
I will say that the backflip LPS are a perfect match!

I run the 4s on mine…I have 6s backflips on my Noto, seems like they would be a little big/heavy for the shogun..
I guess it depends on the bashing you plan to do..
I will say that the backflip LPS are a perfect match!
I have a set of the 4s, but I never tried them on my Shogun. I currently have the truck set up like a Kronos so I figured the 6s would be ok.

The 6s ones will be fine, from new the only difference between the shogun/muraco and kronos/punisher is different body/tires/and hubs/axle length

Heck yeah!! Backflip the world!!😉🤣🤣
I love the backflips, all sizes, some of the best basher tires I've ever used!!
I've got like 4 sets of them, 4s, 6s and 8s.
I have the 8s on my Xmaxx w/extended hubs..IMO, the best upgrade I've done to the Xmaxx. The stock Xmaxx tires went flat in less than a month.. seriously, the foams just disintegrated inside the tires! Weirdest thing.. tread like new, tires are useless..
I think Arrma has the best rtr tires out there. TRX are possibly the worst. Just my opinions of course.

Heck yeah!! Backflip the world!!😉🤣🤣
I love the backflips, all sizes, some of the best basher tires I've ever used!!
I've got like 4 sets of them, 4s, 6s and 8s.
I have the 8s on my Xmaxx w/extended hubs..IMO, the best upgrade I've done to the Xmaxx. The stock Xmaxx tires went flat in less than a month.. seriously, the foams just disintegrated inside the tires! Weirdest thing.. tread like new, tires are useless..
I think Arrma has the best rtr tires out there. TRX are possibly the worst. Just my opinions of course.
I run them on my 4s v2 Kraton, and I wish I had gotten them for my xmaxx instead of the copperheads. I’m running the 24mm M2C adapters on it too.

I run them on my 4s v2 Kraton, and I wish I had gotten them for my xmaxx instead of the copperheads. I’m running the 24mm M2C adapters on it too.
Get the backflips next time? Which Copperheads? Big block? I wouldn't mind a set of those.. but with money ALWAYS being an issue for me, Backflips all the way.
I like the M2C stuff, just out of my comfort zone($$), LOL.
I got the BAS setup that WFO sells. I paid $106 for the full kit, +10mm. That was this time last year.. guys name that makes them is Brad Stickler, I think, not sure. He had the kits for sale on ebay at the time. They're gone now.. to buy those items thru WFO now is nearly $200. Nope, not me, LOL.
I have to say, +10mm isn't quite enough. The backflips rub the steer links and upper arms on the Xmaxx. The M2C is +15mm which I'm sure clears the arms and links.

Came with everything. I will say though, the steel axles are quite heavy!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131-140447_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131-140447_Samsung Internet.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Get the backflips next time? Which Copperheads? Big block? I wouldn't mind a set of those.. but with money ALWAYS being an issue for me, Backflips all the way.
I like the M2C stuff, just out of my comfort zone($$), LOL.
I got the BAS setup that WFO sells. I paid $106 for the full kit, +10mm. That was this time last year.. guys name that makes them is Brad Stickler, I think, not sure. He had the kits for sale on ebay at the time. They're gone now.. to buy those items thru WFO now is nearly $200. Nope, not me, LOL.
I have to say, +10mm isn't quite enough. The backflips rub the steer links and upper arms on the Xmaxx. The M2C is +15mm which I'm sure clears the arms and links.

Came with everything. I will say though, the steel axles are quite heavy!!
So far I’m pretty happy with the M2C adapters. The clearances are fine with any tire I’ve fitted, but my next set will be 8s backflips for sure. I love the way that 24mm wheel nut looks on there lol.
6EC678B4-C02C-4820-9013-B1918A4A3D60.jpeg

So far I’m pretty happy with the M2C adapters. The clearances are fine with any tire I’ve fitted, but my next set will be 8s backflips for sure. I love the way that 24mm wheel nut looks on there lol. View attachment 3344
Nice looking truck!! Love that color!!👌😉🍻

20220326_101056.jpg

Here's a couple pics of the BAS and JBI wheelnuts. BAS only had the blue ones available when I purchased the hub kit. Never actually used them though..

Attachments

• 20220325_143417.jpg
    20220325_143417.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20220325_143425.jpg
    20220325_143425.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 36
Back