Anybody got a Punisher body for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuzz

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Muraco
What a fantastic week and weekend of weather we have had here in the UK!
I have the Muraco but really like the look of the Punisher, so wondered if anyone had a body for sale for a bargain price?
Cheers
Chuzz

The Punisher body is a good choice - built in roof skids are very useful!
I found a guy on eBay that 3D prints them, got these custom sized ones for a few quid a pair.

7BF27071-C4FB-4899-9325-899F3C983A91.jpeg

0BB82075-9825-49BB-B417-FD621F6EB640.jpeg

What a fantastic week and weekend of weather we have had here in the UK!
I have the Muraco but really like the look of the Punisher, so wondered if anyone had a body for sale for a bargain price?
Cheers
Chuzz
I picked up a Punisher body from JRC here in the states for around $35. Aside from JRC, I haven't really found any "deals" on TC bodies unfortunately. They are quite pricey, but no more so than any other brands these days.
I'm using the Punisher body on a Tekno ET48 with Arrma mounts. Fits really well, I think it's TC's best looking body.

I picked up a Punisher body from JRC here in the states for around $35. Aside from JRC, I haven't really found any "deals" on TC bodies unfortunately. They are quite pricey, but no more so than any other brands these days.
I'm using the Punisher body on a Tekno ET48 with Arrma mounts. Fits really well, I think it's TC's best looking body.
Sweet, I think they are like £45 plus delivery here in the UK 😩👎🏼

Sweet, I think they are like £45 plus delivery here in the UK 😩👎🏼
I hear that!! Which is why I just buy whatever fits that's cheap.. rtr takeoffs usually. I do appreciate custom paint jobs and being different than every other but, bodies just don't last long enough for me to put that much time and money into. Heck, l don't even clean them unless the weight of the mud is slowing it down!🤷‍♂️😉🤪😂😂

Back