Already have a Radix 6, but want another car.... Choices choices so many choices...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iGlenn

Reaction score
Hey guys! I need some help deciding. I have a Radix 6, and want another car. I am very pleased with the Radix, but want another for "redundancy", and some different usage (bigger wheels, higher groundclearance, more suitable for jumps etc). I want to stick with something that is good on 4S batteries (trying not to go totally bananas).

Kronos XTR?
Sketer?
Another Radix 6, with bigger wheels?
Pros?
Cons?
Thoughts?! :unsure:

My first Corally was a Radix6. I wanted to try a LWB Corally, so I went with a Muraco (same as Shogun but different body).

1676049007820.jpeg

1676049024041.jpeg

1676049127574.jpeg

I only have 1 and it is a Sketer. Its a tank! Can highly recommend it. Did some major upgrades and going 2 start with my final upgrade. After i only did when i break something. If i buy another 1 it is gonna be a Radix6 (new version) when it is released.

Hey guys! I need some help deciding. I have a Radix 6, and want another car. I am very pleased with the Radix, but want another for "redundancy", and some different usage (bigger wheels, higher groundclearance, more suitable for jumps etc). I want to stick with something that is good on 4S batteries (trying not to go totally bananas).

Kronos XTR?
Sketer?
Another Radix 6, with bigger wheels?
Pros?
Cons?
Thoughts?! :unsure:
I'm had a blast last year with my nitro,s. Nitro offers a different experience. Bar none.

You can't really lose with any Corally 6s vehicle because they share many of the same components. The biggest differences are the width of the suspension arms, width of the wheels, and the length of the chassis. Shorter wheelbase (SWB) vehicles are more for stunts, while the longer wheelbase (LWB) vehicles are more stable. In my mind, the Radix6 is the exception to SWB: it's more of a track vehicle or road vehicle than a stunt truck.

Back