ALL BLACK PYTHON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norcalsc

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Python
I wanted to do something different with my python and I figured simple gloss black would look good as that is what I had. anyhow I like how it came out
20220419_142839.jpg
20220419_145738.jpg

20220419_123728.jpg
20220419_123738.jpg

I like it, simple and looks different. Did the clear shell come with window masks? I'm still running stock body and will likely purchase a Radix or Python body.

I like it, simple and looks different. Did the clear shell come with window masks? I'm still running stock body and will likely purchase a Radix or Python body.
window mask and sticker for $25

Your Python looks great! I'm jealous: I have no skills when it comes to painting, so I live with whatever pre-painted bodies are available.

I am considering putting a Python body on my Radix6 XP. I like the look of the Python body a bit better, but I got a really good deal on my Radix - $380, which included FedEx one-day shipping - and I couldn't turn the deal down.

it
Your Python looks great! I'm jealous: I have no skills when it comes to painting, so I live with whatever pre-painted bodies are available.

I am considering putting a Python body on my Radix6 XP. I like the look of the Python body a bit better, but I got a really good deal on my Radix - $380, which included FedEx one-day shipping - and I couldn't turn the deal down.
it's super easy, I started with Tamiya rattle can paints

I like that, when I can actually get hold of a clear Radix shell I'm going to do mine white.

Back