Advise on new tires for stock Sketer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Stig

Reaction score
Looking for some advise on new tires on my still stock Sketer.
Looking for offroad tires wich doesn't break the bank. I see a lot of Louise tires but i want to try some other brands that are available in Europe.
No rush because stock tires are still good.

I was myself looking at the jetko tomahawk and/or king cobras... only because I need a good multi surface tire... probably not good for exclusively offroad. I can't believe how expensive tires have gotten for rcs... craziness

I was myself looking at the jetko tomahawk and/or king cobras... only because I need a good multi surface tire... probably not good for exclusively offroad. I can't believe how expensive tires have gotten for rcs... craziness
Found those 2. Look great but hard 2 get over here 😔 and yes, they are expensive

Oh yea now you're looking $50+ a pair, that's why I run stock till they fall off

I got these for street bashing, they seem ok so far and I like the extra offset as they make the truck just that little bit wider..👍🏼
Nice price too 😎

IMG_3415.jpeg

Definitely! These are the belted ones with a beadlock system - NOT GLUED!
and the price is really good!
the pioneer treat pattern would be my favourite (y) click here 4 more info…

How do you rate those louise tires do they balloon much?I don't have the hub extension's and was wondering if they will scrub out thanks for any feedback
I have no extension as well. They are a bit heavy but they grip really well. They don't balloon because of the MFT. Google can explain the meaning 😉 Sofar i like Them and they look awesome.

I have no extension as well. They are a bit heavy but they grip really well. They don't balloon because of the MFT. Google can explain the meaning 😉 Sofar i like Them and they look awesome.
Thanks I did read there site and thought they would I just wanted to ask someone with the same truck man your truck looks awesome with those tires and body

Back