Kagama 60 degrees, close enough to summer in MN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCB-MN

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kagama
  2. Kronos XTR
Took the kids to the park, 3 battery packs through each car and they held up really well. Some minor damage in the end but well worth the $12.00 in parts.

Took the damage on the last hit, pretty large tree just outta frame.

IMG_3322.jpeg

Couldn’t pass up the weather. 😃

Cheers everyone!

lol, we got lucky, it sheered clean through the shock end just above the shaft.

IMG_3345.jpeg

The cup and spring stayed attached. The rest of the shock and arm were surprisingly fine.

IMG_3346.jpeg

New shock end and one new front steering block. I was tempted to toss in some aluminum blocks, however at $7 per block that’s a pretty cheap fix. I’m a little afraid that aluminum won’t break and will transfer that energy elsewhere causing too much stress on other components. For now I’ll stick with plastic.

Looks like good times brother!!😁👍
Love the songs too!
Also a fan of plastic vs aluminum hubs. While the aluminum will potentially provide better handling, I agree that damage just tranfers to something else that's usually more expensive or more work to replace.. stock up on the plastic bits and replace as necessary. In my experience the "new" upgraded front hubs from TC are plenty strong. I say new because my 21 XTR came with the old version, which did "pop balls" fairly easy by comparison. 😉😂

More rain.. starting to feel like the PNW over here!! LOL. 2 more inches of rain tonight, after several inches over the last few days..thank goodness I live at the top of "a hill"!!😉👍🍻

Back